I received a text yesterday from a friend; it is an invite to an app called Phewtick. I open the link and download the app thru Google Play, don’t worry if you are an Apple user you can also download this app thru App Store.
What is Phewtick? Phewtick is a “meet-up diary”, it is an app that makes recording everyday meet-ups easy and fun. It is a money making app where you meet your friends and scan their QR codes. There are 5 steps on how to use it.
Meet with your friends
- Open Phewtick when you meet with your friends. Your QR Code will be shown on your page.
Read QR codes
- You can let your friends read your displayed QR code or you can read their displayed QR code.
Record your meet-up
- When you have finished recording your QR codes, press the “Record the meet-up” button.
Get Phewtick points
- The meet-up will accumulate points and it will be recorded on your profile. You don’t only get points when other Phewtick user reads your QR code, but you can also get points for reading another Phewtick user’s QR code.
Redeem for cash
- You can redeem your cash once you accumulated enough points. You can cash out through your Paypal account.