It’s really hard to plan a meal every day. You might have the same meal plan every week. What I did is I plan my meal every week so that I don’t have the same meal plan every week. And in a week, I decided to have a no rice meal. It’s really hard to think of a no rice meal, since I can just only think of pasta and burgers. But last Thursday I did a unique meal. I remember that we’ve been doing this when I was still in Davao. Here is my Ham and Cheese Roll Sandwich.
- Cheese (preferably Quickmelt)
- Loaf Bread
- Bread Crumbs
- Salt and Pepper
- Flatten loaf bread with rolling pin. (In my case I don’t have a rolling pin, what I did was I roll it by the edge of my wooden spoon). You can cut the edges of the load bread, but in my case I choose not to.
- Put the Ham and cheese on the loaf bread.
- Roll it and you can put a toothpick so that it will roll properly
- Whisk the egg in a bowl; you can season it with salt and pepper.
- Dip the roll sandwich on the egg
- Roll it on the breadcrumbs
- In a non stick pan, put an oil
- Fry the roll sandwich
- Serve. You can serve it with nachos.
Note: In procedure 4 you can insert here pat the roll sandwich on flour. Then proceed to procedure 5 and 6. But for me egg and breadcrumbs works fine, I don’t like the floury taste of flour.