Nilaga means boiled meat and vegetables dish very much like the Spanish cocido but without the chorizos. The recipe that I will share to you is my own version of Nilagang Pork Ribs.
- Pork Ribs
- Pork Cubes
- String Beans
- Chinese Petchay
- Magic Sarap
- Saute onions, garlic and ginger
- Add pork ribs and wait for it to change color (slightly brown)
- Add the magic sarap
- Add water and corn and wait it to boil
- Wait for 30-35 minutes or until the pork ribs become tender
- Add the pork cubes and stir
- Add the potatoes and banana, wait for until 10-20 minutes until it becomes tender
- Add the string beans and the chinese petchay
- Add salt and pepper to taste
This dish is perfect for a cold night. Enjoy this dish.